Olivia (from Ms. Ticali's Class) created a book recommendation on her iPad!
Henry and Mudge- The First Book
by Cynthia Rylant
Review written by Jacob Griffen
In this book, Henry asks his mom and dad for a dog. They say "yes." That's where they found Mudge. One day Mudge got lost and Henry found him. Read to find out more about Henry and Mudge in this book or other books in the Henry and Mudge series all written by Cynthia Rylant!
Below are several "Best Book" lists from a variety of resources.
- 2010 Notable Children's Books - from the Association for Library Service to Children
- Oprah's Kids' Reading List
- Great Books - from the Milwaukee Public Library
- Recommended Books - from the New York Public Library
- Best Children's Books by Age - from Parents Magazine
- Book Lists by Themes - from Reading Rockets
- Great Books for Boys - from the National Children's Book and Literacy Alliance
- Books for Boys Who Don't Love to Read - from the Loveland Public Libray in Loveland, CO
- Award Winning Kids' Books - from Reading Rockets
- Book Lists by Grade Level - from Hedgehog Books